BYU Football Game

Sunday, October 12, 2008

REAL Soccer game...

So I went to watch the REAL soccer team play in Sandy Utah. It was their first game played in the new stadium so there was a big carnival before the game. Kids were hugging the mascot, but I interrupted and asked him to take a picture with my friends and I.

And I also took a picture with a kind magician...


The game was fun to watch. I was impressed at how well the players have perfected the art of flopping to the ground every time they are touched by a player of the opposite team...There were a few yellow cards and a red card given out. The game ended in a tie 1-1, which was lame, but it was still exciting when we scored a goal on a corner kick. Oh and it was freezing outside! Everyone was bundled up with their blankets and beanies. I looked like a homeless person...

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Hi Danielle just back form the 6000 mile trip with the family. enjoyed the pictures! Now get back to your studies.! Love, Grandpa