BYU Football Game

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Soccer!

So I was talking to this nice fellow in my physiology lab and found out he is a huge soccer fan. He went on to tell me that he and his buddies are all going to see the Salt Lake Real play on Thursday. I was a little forward and gave him my number to call me if they have any extra tickets. He called me up so I am going to my first professional soccer game tomorrow in the new stadium in Sandy, Utah! I am way excited and I will try to take some pictures to share my experience!
Love you all,
Dani

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Have fun! Good for you for being forward! : )

Monica Lawver said...

That's our girl! We miss you, but are glad you're having a good semester. Did I tell you I get nostalgic reading your blog? BYU was a good few years for me. But poopy diapers are good too. (You know I love these rugrats.)