BYU Football Game

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Danielle's Math World

Hello everyone! So my friend came over and said it was time for me to update my blog. "NOVEMBER 2nd Danielle! November 2nd!" She is right. However, I wish I had some super exciting news for you but everything is pretty consistent in my life right now. The only new update I have is that in this new semester I am taking a "Teaching with technology class" for my Math Ed minor. It's pretty neat so far. We had to make a website for us to post various assignments and other things about ourselves. I'm a bit nervous considering technology has been a source of frustration in my life so far- but the teacher is awesome and patient so I may end up liking this tech stuff after all. Here is a link to the website- check it out if you like!

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

I'm so glad you posted! I'm glad to know you are alive and well! : ) Good luck with the class-that sounds hard. Right now I'm talking a BYU Geog 101 (?) It's Geography and Current Events or something like that. I guess I need to pay more attention to the title...Anyway good luck again.

Olivia said...

It's nice that your Back! SOund's fun.