BYU Football Game

Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Fun

I'm 21!

On February 27th it was my birthday. So this weekend I was spoiled with phone calls, letters, and gifts from my friends and family. On Wednesday night my friend Kristin made my favorite meal for our weekly Dinner Group- Fettuccine Alfredo and cheesecake. The three of them Jill, Lauren and Kristen got me balloons, a sweater, earrings, and makeup. Yeah- they know me well. On Friday night I went out to Macaroni Grill with Meg, Christina, and Lauren where I ate my favorite Penne Rustica pasta dish and a free chocolate cake that they gave me. It was great- thanks Dad! Then on Saturday night the girls in my dinner group hung out with me again. We went to a dance party then came back to Kristen's apartment where we ate hommade cinnamon rolls and played the game "True Colors." I'm starting to sense a running theme- FOOD. Mom and dad spoiled me with a birthday dinner, funding the cruise I'm going on at the end of the semester, and the Jane Austen book collection. I got a cartoon from Grandpa and heard from all of my siblings. Needless to say, it was a wonderful birthday. I felt so loved and I am grateful to have such wonderful friends and a loving family. SO THANK YOU everyone for making my birthday a special one!

No comments: