BYU Football Game

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love Tivo! Thanks Mom!

Thanks to my mom who brought a Tivo from California to my apartment in Utah, I can actually watch TV. Before it wasn't worth watching TV because of the commercials. Now I can sit on the couch and waste my life away like the rest of America.
So I'm going to copy my sister and list the shows I am currently watching:

The Biggest Loser (My Favorite Show)
House (Thank goodness he came back to work)
The Soup (I laugh at this every time)
The Office (I think I still like the old seasons better though)
Community (Some of my friends think its lame- I still like it.)
Private Practice (I just like Addison too much to give this one up.)
So You think you can dance (I am half-way watching this one. I am worried I might have gotten burnt out.)

Any other must-sees let me know. However, my options are limited because if they compete with one of the shows above I'm out of luck. :)

2 comments:

Nicole Brown said...

thanks for posting. You know that I am loving Modern Family. It is really funny. If you can go online and watch the last episode from 10/7, the Costco storyline is hysterical! I am still laughing about it.

Monica Lawver said...

It's great to have you join the blogosphere! Tim & I really like Community, too.