BYU Football Game

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Late but still Sincere "THANK YOU"

I know that my birthday was last Saturday, but I have been meaning to put up this blog post since then. I need to say THANK YOU. Thank you Mom & Dad for allowing me to go to a delicious lunch at Cheesecake factory and for the lovely cards. (Dad sent me a card with a picture of the Hoffman on it...) Thank you Chad and Kammy, Travis and Heather, Nicole and Ben, Monica and Tim, and Dallas and Valerie for the thoughtful cards and gifts. Thank you Grandpa and everyone else that made my day really special. I know it is like I'm giving an Oscar acceptance award-but oh well. Deal with it.

Basically my weekend was one that will be hard to top in future years. My roommates spoiled me by throwing me a party with cake, ice cream, brownies, and other treats that will end up putting me on the biggest loser. I felt so loved and appreciated. It is official that I am a fan of birthdays. I don't believe in the celebrating birthdays, "low key" or not doing anything for it. It is not another day. It is YOUR day. So I urge everyone to do something really nice for your loved one/s on their birthdays. It is worth it- everyone needs to know how much they are loved at least once a year:)

Thanks everyone! I love all of you. 22, whoo hoo.

No comments: