BYU Football Game

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthdays and the Mayan



This month is mine, Chad, and Travis' birthdays. So yesterday Travis' family and Chad's family and I met up at the Mayan restaurant in Sandy Utah. Basically it is the "Mayan adventure" because about every twenty minutes there are divers that dive into this pool.

Traven and Tyler loved it. Tyler Especially loved the "girl diver." I quote, Tyler, "That girl diver is my friend." Travis:"Oh what's her name?" Tyler,"Oh I don't know." Travis,"Oh so she is your friend but you don't know her name." Tyler,"Yeah, I love her."

I too loved the divers. Especially the diver on my left, Travis referred to him as "Tarzan." At one point Kammy said I should hang from the vine and call, "HELP" so that Tarzan could save me...

We ended the night with a fantastic but expensive explosion cake. (It was a sparkler on top of a brownie and ice cream.) Tyler wanted to blow it out but Heather explained how that might not be a good idea. Overall it was great fun- goodness I love birthdays. Am I really going to 22 already? Scary.

1 comment:

Monica Lawver said...

That looks like an awesome night out! Glad you guys had fun. And that Tyler had a chance to fall in love.

I'm glad things are going well with your recovery. Seems like life has been pretty crazy for the Blevins in Utah lately. I hope things mellow out a bit!

Miss you guys!