BYU Football Game

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brigham Young University Hawaii

I've realized that In the past Year I have moved over 3 different times, so my life can be hard to keep track of. As some of you know, I attended Brigham Young University Hawaii this past year. During the Fall Semester of 2007 (from September to December) I lived in the Paradise state. I had attended BYU Provo for my freshmen year of college and decided I wanted to give college soccer a try. I was accepted to BYU-Hawaii and orginally went there to play soccer for the D-2 team. Unfortunately, a week before I left I Sprained my ACL so when I was in Hawaii I was unable to play. However, I still had a wonderful experience and don't regret it at all. After Fall semester I transfered back to BYU Provo where I decided I will stay until I graduate. Here is a slideshow of some of the memories of Hawaii that I carry with me.

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

The pix are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. What great memories.

Meg said...

Hey....we had a rough last year. But guess what? This year is going to be amazing because were both here for eachother and were going to make it amazing!!!!!!
Love ya