BYU Football Game

Thursday, September 4, 2008

San Francisco Fun!

First of all, I realize that I am very far behind in this blog. I am in awe at my sister for her dedication in updating daily and I hope some day I will be as on top of it as she is! So I ended swimming lessons this summer and basically had one week before I went back to school. My cousin, Kristin Koyle, drove down from Vacaville to stay for a few nights. As we sat and pondered how I should spend my three days of summer vacation we came to the realization that we could not remember the last time we had gone to San Francisco. This is pretty pathetic considering people travel far and wide to see the great city and we live a few BART stations away. Thus, we set out on our journey to San Francisco--but not without preparation. My mom must have been a travel guide in another life. She had put dollar bills with sticky notes and paper clips attached explaining what the money would be used for. For example exactly 4 dollar bills were attached with the sticky note on top stating "F LINE." We had a clear map and exact change for every mode of transportation. Fabulous. It got embarrassing at one point when we were in the Rainforest Cafe and had to pull out our money with paper clips on it to pay the waiter. It could have been that or the fact that I pretended to have an anxiety attack when the fake storm goes off in the restaurant. I'm pretty sure Kristin wished she wasn't related to me at that point. We also saw many street performers and homeless people along the way. Overall, it was a wonderful day. The city is wonderful and it was the perfect way to end a tiring summer! So thanks to my mom and dad for helping us kids out.








Funny glasses, me with the famous homeless "BUSH MAN", and some other pictures from our day!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

SO fun. I'm glad you had a fun time...

Idaho Sutters said...

So do you think we will grow up to be like our moms?

Nicole Brown said...

I am so glad you are alive. I wondered when you would blog again. Yes, you should definately always be in awe of me. I am everyday! just kidding. It is therapy for me. You do not need that yet I hope! Looks like fun, but didn't your mom ever teach you not to hug strange homeless men? I thought you were raised better than that kid. I look forward to future posts:) Oh- check out the song on my blog "Folsom Prison Blues" remake. I LOVE it!