BYU Football Game

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Bedroom





Hello my dear family and friends. I just have to say how excited I am that my sister Monica has now jumped on the Blogger bandwagon. It motivates me to post more often! Okay so I am at BYU starting my Junior year. I now live in a house that is 10 minutes walking distance to campus. It is a cute little house- there are three bedrooms, a large living room and kitchen. But here is the best part: I have my own bedroom! After weird roommate after another this is my little piece of escape. Mom spent three days with me decorating it and buying lamps, pictures, and drawers. With her help and the help of Heather putting up my clothes in the closet, my room turned into (in my opinion) one that is better than those in "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Here are a few pictures so you can see for yourself!

1 comment:

Nicole Brown said...

Wow! I feel like I am there in your room as I look at the pictures. It looks like fun. I love the pictures with the roommates. Just for the record, you are a dork...FYI.